Massage at Bendy Buddha aims to assist clients to help them maintain or improve their health and fitness.
We offer different styles of massage including relaxation, therapeutic, sports and pregnancy massage.
Massage therapy is the manipulation of soft tissues of the body - muscles, connective tissues, tendons and ligaments - to benefit the nervous and muscular systems and connective tissues, and to enhance the circulation of blood and lymph.
Massage sessions always involve an initial consultation and assessment, and will usually involve the application of massage balms to the skin. Massage may help people who want to:
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Improve range of motion.
- Prepare for and recover from sports events or training.
- Lessen anxiety or depression.
- Reduce post-surgery adhesions and swelling.
- Recover from injuries.
- Manage or improve chronic conditions.